Reference standards | Impurity standards | Research Chemicals | Metabolites | KSM | CRAMs
We can meet all your synthesis needs!
- Reference Standard preparations
- Organic process research and development
- Process scale up and custom manufacturing
- From grams to multi-kilograms
- Combinatorial building blocks, intermediates and compound libraries
- Peptides: pharmaceutical peptides and their reference standards
- Custom peptides and peptide related products (amino acids and resin derivate)
Quality controlled Analytical data that can be trusted!
- Certification of reference standards via full chemical analysis
- NMR Analysis
- Mass Spectrometry Analysis
- IR Analysis
- Water content determination
- Residual Solvent Content by NMR or GC
- Optical Rotation
- Isolation and characterization of impurities and degradation products
- Resolution of chiral compounds
- Elemental Analysis
- Certificate of Analysis
- Facilities are available for the synthesis of all types of complex organic chemistry reactions for the isolation and identification of unknown impurities.
- Tailor-made storage facilities are available in KarpsChem i.e. for maintenance of integrity of synthetic material for long term storage.
- All required analytical data as per standard guideline will be generate and ship with compound and soft copy by mail.All important analytical data are achieves at facility available in KarpsChem for clients in accordance to standard guideline.
- To maintain quality system as per the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2015 UKAF Certification.
- At KarpsChem’s Quality Assurance Department, constantly monitors and appraises the service as per SOP’s to ensure requirements for Quality are being satisfied.
- At KarpsChem, we follow 3-layered packaging system for materials:
- For Primary Packing of all materials, we use high Quality Glass Vials or Storage Vials. For hygroscopic and sensitive products, the vials are purged with Nitrogen or Argon.
- These Vials are packed in a Secondary Protective HDPE Bottle.
- These Vials are packed in Thermo-col Boxes.
- The Thermo-col Box is packed in a strong protective outer carton.
- Special Packing and Special Shipping at -20°C can be done for highly sensitive materials.